Choice of special effect smoke fluids from
quick dispersing to long lasting
Z1500 II offers stability, durability, and reliability. When
it comes to ultimate performance and precision control the
Z-1500II will suit virtually any application. These foggers
provide significant advantages in a wide array of applications
where volume of fog output is critical. The heater block is
made of nickel-aluminium alloy adopted for fast and efficient
heat transfer. They are fully controllable via a state of
the art LCD controller supplied allowing the operator to set
the volume control and timing precisely to the exact percentage
from 1% to 100% output. DMX connection can be worked by either
3 or 5 pin connector.
Ideal for large venues, outdoor
events (although not weatherproof), movie productions or
for fire training.
- Heater: 1,500W
- Output: 700m3/min. (20,000 cu.ft/min.)
- First Heat-Up Time: 8.5 min.
- Tank Capacity: 6 Litres
- Fluid Consumption Rate: 9 min/Litre (100% Output)
- Remote Included: Z-20 (LCD Timer Remote)
- Optional Remote: Z-30 (LCD Wireless Remote)
- Weight: 14 Kg
- Dimensions (cm): L68.8 x W28.5 x H18.8
- Cable Length: 25 ft.
- Connector: 5 Pin XLR
- Function: Timer with interval, duration and volume; set
DMX address; functions are displayed on a LCD screen and can
be set precisely in seconds or %). 1 - 200 second variable on/delay time. Continuous output at approx. 30% (34ml per minute).