Our entry level
fogger unit, but still a superb compact smoke machine. It has an
ultra-fast heat up time of approx. 1 minute 30 seconds, an
on-board fog button built into the handle and a detachable
remote control with magnetic base (included). Amazingly for
the price, this unit offers continuous fog output for as long
as you need it! No more pausing of smoke production to re-heat. This makes it an ideal choice for smaller stage productions where producing smoke on-cue is important.
Easy operation and economical fluid use make it perfect for
smaller applications, schools, training, theatrical groups,
visitor attractions and venues. A full tank of fluid (0.8
litres) will give a total of 37 minutes of fog production.
Choose from our smoke fluid that produces a thick dense fog
with a long hang time, or a fluid that creates quick dispersing
fog that is thick and white but disappears within a minute
or so - ideal for use on stage in small theatres or halls
for special effects. This unit has also found use in small
visitor attractions and museums to add special effects to
tableaux and dioramas.
- Power: 230V, 50Hz-60Hz
- Heater: 800W
- Output: 85m3/min. (3,000 cu.ft/min.)
- Initial heat-up time: 1.5 min.
- Tank capacity: 0.8 Litre
- Fluid consumption rate: 37 mins per full tank (0.8 litre)
- Remote included (simple latching ON/OFF fog switch)
- Optional timer or wireless remote control also available
- Weight: 3.5 Kg
- Dimensions (cm): L31.5 x W13 x H21
Remote Control (supplied)
- Cable Length: 7.62 metres (25 ft.)
- Connector: 6.4mm Stereo jack
- Function: Latching Fog Switch (ON/OFF)
The optional timer remote (above) gives timed control of output,
allowing adjustments of interval between fog and duration
of fog output of 10 seconds to 4 minutes.